At Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center, our physical therapy specialists strive to provide children with an innovative multi-disciplinary approach to Pediatric Therapy by offering therapy services including:
- Occupational Therapy (OT) in a sensory gym
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Speech therapy
- Social skills groups
- Aquatic therapy in a heated salt water pool designed for therapy.
- Intensive Listening Therapy
Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center's Vision:
- To provide the best possible therapeutic service to the children.
- To utilize a team centered approach by collaborating with physicians, therapists, and others involved in the child's care.
- To treat your child collectively by a dedicated, caring, hands-on team.
- To be a resource to parents and provide a nurturing environment by catering to the physical and emotional needs of the family.
At Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center, our physicians and theapists treat pediatric conditions including Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADHD), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Sensory Processing Delay & Cognitive / Developmental Delays and Spinal Cord Injuries / Spina Bifida.
Licensed by Tomatis Developpement S.A. for the application of the Tomatis® Method. More Info at www.tomatis.com